scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


a lazy Sunday and i only leave the house to walk the dog: it counts as getting dressed, as going outside, as a technicality. I pull on my hat and gloves at least. Outside is minus eight degrees, snow and ice and wind, and inside i have hot coffee, hot bath, the easyconstant invitation of a flannel duvet. I brought home a new blanket from the Swedish furniture place again, a pillow for the munchkin, crafting supplies as well, and a tablett for the sofa, one of those dark blue with the white leafy pattern, and look! there's the very bear i've always wanted. Today, i am content. I nestle in the warm and think of a catnap and you know what? You're right, it is like syrup. I like it this way.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger