scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


it's all my fault
dog no 2. yes. sick. And therapy, and time, and more time, and more therapy, all the people we were working with, all the people we asked for help, but i've always said, and we always knew, but this was sooner than we'd hoped. A lot sooner.

A lot sooner. He's barely five. I gave M a big packet of lunch meat to take along to the vet.

It's not fair. I failed him. None of this is his fault. I failed him. All he ever was was scared. And now this, and here we are, with no choices left, nobody to beg forgiveness from.

And even with everything. I always said, i did, i know, i remember. I know. And everyone is telling us the same thing. And i know they are right to. All of these things are in my head. I know. But he's just a puppy. Even here, where every shelter is a no-kill shelter, they say the same thing. I know. I called. I asked. I nearly cried on the phone.

But now, here, instead.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger