scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


what weird curse is this?
All my pants are too big.

The skinny pants, even. I have - i had - a pair of extra-skinny jeans, that i looked fantastic in, that i'd had since high school, and i donated them before coming here. I want them back, dammnit.

I am not happy about this. I DO NOT want to go clothes shopping just because i will otherwise have butt-cleavage remainders. Also, how am i supposed to go shopping with a baby? do i have to take the stroller? do i have to take M? do i just have to pump a whole bunch first and hope for the best? And these were all pants that once fit perfectly - am i obligated to get rid of them, or can i bet on them being the right size at some point in the future? Do nice pants get a different treatment than jeans? Why is this happening to me? And why now?

This isn't even touching the issue of what to do with maternity and already-outgrown baby clothes.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger