scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


ow ow ow ow ow
So, let's say, one has hives. Big, red, swollen and puffy, and clearly visible by anyone, by which i mean, if i wore a burka, you could tell by my fucking eyelids. And not red so much as hot pink. i'm spot-on sunset, only extra splotchy. so it's fairly obvious this is not a normal color for me, as there are normal-colored bits in between. A few. The hives take up most of it. but still. my fingers are normal-colored. but, um, that's about it as far as above the waist is concerned. and my ears are actually burning up. just by the way. which makes it hell on wearing glasses, especially becuase they no longer fit on my swolled-up nose. So. Giant puffy red warm-to-the-touch Elephant Girl. and what's worse: when, upon seeing you first thing in the morning, someone asks, why are you red?, or, they notice and do a cartoony double-take but then don't say anything in a clear attempt to be Polite, or, if they don't notice at all.

My preference is the askers.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger