scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


wow.
i've never had a comment troll before. it's kind of funny. Only my readership isn't really growing in particular - i've had, similarly to N, lots of people clicking the Next Blog bit and then i'm assuming continuing on - i do that plenty myself - but wow. A comment troll. I'm so flattered! i feel like a big shot blogger now. There are random people out there who not only read this, people i've never met, but people who actually care what i'm complaining about today or tomorrow or the next day. And if there are people - even misguided, off-topic people - who think i and my friends are misinformed and/or wrong - then there are people who think we're sheer blinding genius. So, thanks, troll. I'm in the next tier of blogging now. I'll make sure to think of you when i get my bloggie. Because, now that i've got a troll, it's only a matter of time.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger