scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


wedding planning is making me crazy.
just so everyone knows. this is really fucking complicated. i've never done anything remotely this big before. and while the marriage makes me happy - i get to spend my life with m! and any typed exclamations of joy, well, are so not me. But this is where they would go. Because, absolute elation - the wedding makes me crazy. Anxious. There's just so freaking much. Overwhelming doesn't begin to cover it. And this weird combination of whatthehellisgoingon with happyhappyhappyhappy - see, if it wasn't simultaneous, then i would think that this was what manic depressives feel like, but aren't they supposed to be only one at a time?

Labels: ,






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger