scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


and here, we have final, incontrovertible proof that the speed limit on the access road is not the ridiculously low stated one of 40mph:
  1. i was going 50 in the left lane (out of 2), preparing to get on the highway. This is entirely typical.
  2. i saw a cop preparing to turn right. he was waiting for me to pass. (why are cops always "he"? am i a bad feminist?)
  3. i slowed down and hit about 45 before passing the cop.
  4. cop pulls out behind me, also into the left lane.
  5. i hold my breath.
  6. cop passes me on the right. i'm still going 45.
  7. cop is going rather faster than i am, at least 50-55, but is not in enough of a hurry to have on his blinky lights.
  8. cop gets onto the highway ahead of me. He's still speeding. Without his blinky lights on.
End of proof.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger