scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


scuba class, Day 3.
in which there is a new instructor (i guess they switch off days of the week?), i learn about hypothermia, and we finish going over the workbook. I like the other instructor better, but that's okay. i sit on the bottom of the pool for a while and take all my scuba things off and apart and clear them all and deflate things and wipe snot on the inside of the mask and et c., et c., et c.. i get my copy of the take-home test. The instructor tells me, why yes, tomorrow i'm going camping with the community college scuba class that is also through the dive shop, and we're all going up to Blue Lagoon in Huntsville to get certified. I'd have liked to know that at least twenty-four hours in advance, but that's okay. I get all my scuba stuff into the trunk of my car. i wonder about how warm it'll get in there in the middle of the day and how there's pressurized air in those tanks and how i love my car and don't want an explosion in the back, but that's okay.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger