scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


on being: obviously a subconscious wedding planner.
so it's remarkably easy to make wedding planning decisions. Not being one of Those People who's been planning my wedding since before i was able to speak had been sort of a thing that i was a little bit proud of. i always had no idea of what kind of dress i wanted or what sorts of bouquets i liked or which music might be nice to have or what sorts of locations i wanted or anything. only then in two days up in indiana, without having ever thought about it in advance, starting to plan things, people kept asking me stuff - and i pulled answers out of thin air, like i'd been thinking about them all my life (just like one of Those People). and they were exactly the right answers, too; i don't think i'm going to change my mind about ... anything, really. and i'm not exactly a person that makes decisions quickly. i was absolutely shocked by the fact that i already knew what i wanted. which is a good thing, sure - it's not like i want anything terribly complex - but it's a little bit funny for someone who specifically Hasn't been planning a wedding for ages and who really Doesn't make snap decisions. so my subconscious (or is it my unconscious?) has been planning my wedding without me.

at least it's been doing a good job.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger