scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


being back is nice. my house. my car. my bed. my fridge without any food in it, but, hey. my dog and my other dog that happens to be massively shedding and smells like a barnyard - bath time, i think. it's been probably eight months since they had a bath, so they'll just have to get used to the idea. what to do tonight: go to the grocery store? doggy bath time? make a scarf for belly dancing? attempt practicing belly dancing, even? pay bills, probably? pick actual wedding-date, as a&a are getting hitched far-away early in june, rather than later, as i'd hoped? discuss with c? Get c's phone number, then? ...hmm, might be busy.

my couch. my window. my bathroom and shower-scrubby and shampoo. my snuggly blanket. my internet pizza delivery. my actual DECENT, FUNCTIONAL cheese grater, because my parents' cheese grater is ucky and covered in rust and really not very sharp. my vaccuum cleaner that actually works, also in contrast to my parents' vaccuum cleaner. my pillow. my other pillow (m's pillow). my deck. my shoes. my tv with most of the channels deleted (the brother undeletes every channel from the parents' tv - fox news, and qvc, and the color-bar channel, and espn 8, and the golf channel, and the nun channel, and ... yeah, it's nice being home. and as an extra ADDED perk, there's no crazy family at home. i always get along with them better when they're 1500 miles away.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger