scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


A.: (in an irish accent) were ya aware yr tire's flat?
me: not any more.
A.: didja patch it?
me: nope.
A.: didja put a new one on then?
me: all by myself.

A. got this expression like he was so proud he was going to hug me - he was smirking like mad - i suppose he smirks a lot though - he's irish - only then at the last minute he decided it wasn't quite appropriate to hug people at work so he patted me on the shoulder. it was funny.

so i had this flat tire. i've never had one before. i made one boy-aggie-person come out to watch and make sure i didn't fuck up my car or anything. and he did, very nicely, and tried to help only then i didn't let him. and then another boy-aggie-person came out and tried to help and i didn't let him. and then another one, and a longhorn. and then a girl-aggie-person and then two more boys. and then someone walked over and said How many aggies does it take to change a tire? and i said None thank you very much. and i thot about how many cars were driving by on the street looking at a bunch of un-gentlemanly guys standing around watching a girl jack up a jetta and saying to themselves, hmm, what a bunch of un-gentlemanly guys, buncha savages in this town.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger