scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


at work. ten minutes and nothing to do.

been to all the websites already.

putting the floor in the bathroom today. maybe, too, the vanity, sink, mirror cabinet, et c.

probably not the toilet, i guess. we need a pro for that - the flange is way, way kaput.

and then sushi later - i have to call around and see who's up for sushi. humm. raw eel.

in the monthly company newsletter they have a contest - two every month: based on these three facts, can you guess who this person is? most people say, I was born in texas, I really, really like football, Some country singer went to my high school, I like olives on pizza, I have two kids, I go jogging with my dog.

I said:
this person likes raw eel, liverwurst, and cow brains - though not together - but really wouldn't reccomend jellyfish or rooster testicles;
this person was once, briefly, held for questioning behind the iron curtain;
and, .. oh, what was the other .. hell, i don't remember, but it was something far more interesting than "I like football."

It might have been this person's high school had no cheerleaders or football team, but was #1 in the state for varsity fishing. Or something like that.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger