scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


driving home yesterday after work.

car in front of me stops.

i stop.

car behind me doesn't.

and the geico-man can't come see it until monday, so it can't be fixed until after that.

so now my head kinda hurts (not much, i mean i'm mostly okay, not that i told my boss i was okay, i'm milking this one, baby, but kinda) and my back kinda hurts (similarly) and i can only get into the trunk through the back seat and my taillights (though not broken) are all exposed. my car feels naked. violated, too, probably. nobody likes being bumped in the ass by a giant truck. the bumper missed mine entirely.

i did name the car, sort of, when i got it, though it's not something i refer to it as. zoey. zoey is a lovely galactic blue, and as a new-ish, foreign car, she's going to be damn pricey for that poor schmuck that hit me.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger