scrawls
still cheaper than therapy*


I'm trying to feng shui my cubicle.

but if feng shui is wind and water, and there is no breeze in an air-sealed building, and water fountains make noise, how can there be wind and water?

...my cube farm is awfully unbalanced.

when i moved to this cube i got a plant. it's growing happily and i think it needs a bigger pot. it's the sort with the dark green leaves with white patterns and purple undersides. it makes a nice feathery pattern.

instant paranoia what with the back of the chair to the door. chi must have been smacking me unawares. i have put a mirror in the corner; it allows me to see things that happen behind me. people make jokes about it. i think they're jealous.

i have further acquired a lovely red currant-scented candle.

and a bubbly blue mouse pad.

they're so jealous.

Labels:






Creative Commons License
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search
powered by Blogger